There is no school at my school tomorrow. District holiday. Very nice. I am amused at how quickly I find myself longing for the days off. I love my job absolutely but I am glad for the breaks and downtime. I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little tomorrow.
1. My house is still clean.
2. I had a meeting with the kids tonight and we set up chores and routines for them.
3. I get to sleep in tomorrow.
4. The Glenfiddich really took the edge off my sore neck.
5. I am thoroughly enjoying watching AI5.
6. I got a great review from my advisor at CalStateTEACH.
7. I had a pretty good day with the kids today.
8. The Princess went to Año Neuvo and is an Elephant Seal expert now.
9. She was told by the park ranger there that Elephant Seals don't poop on land. Since the babies don't swim, I assured her that couldn't possibly be true. She refuses to believe me that since baby humans and baby dogs do in fact poop while nursingfrom their mothers exclusively, it must be true for baby Elephant Seals too. "They are ELEPHANT SEALS, Mom. We are HUMANS!"
10. The Boy Wonder just wanted to know if he'd ever pooped on me. On purpose.